CL-Fusion GmbH is an IT-Service Company that operates across Europe. They support their costumers in all segements of (Special) Managed Services, Rollouts, IT-Organisations and Project Management as well as Personnel Services (placement and hiring out of IT professionals and/or managers for permanent positions and also projects).
Test Engineer (f/m)
For one of our customers we are currently looking for a responsible and enthusiastical personality to enhance a high-quality IT-Team in Vienna (fulltime, immediately).
• Creation of test concepts and test automation
• Root cause analysis and defect documentation
• Execution of integration and acceptance testing
• Verification of defects and pro-active engagement in finding solutions
• Preparation of test reports for internal and external projects
• Preparation and maintenance of testing environments
• You finished your degree in System Engineering, Software Architecture, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Telematics or similar
• You already gained experience in Software Testing:
o Test automation with Robot Framework;
o Testing of distributed and embedded systems;
o Testing with Python, SoapUI, Powershell, Database Knowledge and SQL (Oracle, SQLite),
o Creation of Documentation like Release Notes and Installation Manuals, Windows and Linux Operating Systems
• You have basic software development skills, and have worked with Jira/Confluence/xRay and Jenkins CI
• Very good knowledge in oral and written English (B2), basic German (A1)
• You have a passion for software testing
• You enjoy to learn new technologies, research and apply learnings to daily work
• You can multitask and prioritize work to meet scope, budget and deadlines
• You have a mindset for efficiency, productivity and creativity
• Start date: as soon as possible
• A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum gross salary according to collective agreements: € 2.898,- p.m.)
• An interesting full-time position with high responsibility within one of our growing markets
• A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
• An international team practicing agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
• Social benefits, infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company and flexible working hours etc.
Do you want to follow this exciting path with our customer?
Then we look forward to receiving your application via email: email@example.com
with the ID Nr. 1490.