SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT IN Vienna
- You lead the development of a micro-UI SPA web app run on the edge (on track machines) and in the cloud
- You analyze your product owner requirements and active support in developing solutions
- You use of modern technologies and innovative approaches to push the boundaries of what webapps can do nowadays
- You carry the technical responsibility for the maintenance and further test-driven development of web frontends
- You design a modular UI/UX platform and establish cross-product Micro-UIs to support other product teams
- You engage in regular code and architecture peer reviews together with the development team
- You guide, mentor and evolve junior developers
- You are part of an international, agile development team (Scrum), working language is English
- You have an advanced technical degree (Technical college, UAS, University) in Computer Science or equal
- You have relevant professional experience in software development of modular micro-UI SPA web apps
- You have experience with web-based streaming protocols (e.g. WebSocket, SEE, WebRTC) and SaSS/CSS is mandatory
- You feel comfortable with frameworks for Mapping (Cesium.js, OpenLayers, Leaflet), Drawing (Highcharts, Plotly, Three.js, Fabric.js, WebGL), OAuth is an advantage
- You use tools like GIT, Jira etc.
- You are a team player and a flexible, creative, curious and reliable person
- You may or may not speak German, it’s an advantage but not a must-have
- You enjoy life-long learning
Our customer in Linz and Vienna is a international company who is doing software devlopment for their internal Software and developing new features and requirements. By putting your expertise into practice, you and your team find new ways to create products and solutions . In doing so, you contribute to a cleaner and greener environment. If you are looking for a new challenge in an agile team, we would be very happy to receive your application. The gross salary for this position is 60.000€ per year. A over payment is available depending on experience and qualification.
If you are looking for an excellent working atmosphere, flexible working hours, a flat hierarchy in a very good team and a lot of fun working with the latest technologies, then this is the right job for you!
- Flexible Working Hours
- Training opportunities
- Company Events
- Excellent working atmosphere
- International, dynamic and young team