PRODUCT DEVELOPER FOR AIRSOFT GUNS AND GEAR (M/F) IN VIENNA
Product Developer for Airsoft Guns and Gear (m/f)
Very well-known Airsoft Creator in Vienna / Austria
Our client is a very well-known AirSoft Guns and Gears Producer and Seller in Vienna / Austria. They are strongly involved in the AirSoft Community all around the world and their Business is growing very fast. Therefore, the Company is seeking a Product Developer for Airsoft Guns and Gear (m/f), who is willing to relocate to Vienna and supports the existing Team.
· Market Research and Finding the best solutions for Airsoft Guns and Gears
· Draft and Design new Products for the Community
· Improve already existing Products to be best on the Market
· In-House Prototyping and Sample Testing
· Communication with manufacturing partners mainly in Asia
· Problem solving and Communication with clients to improve the Products
· 3+ years experience in R&D
· 3D design skills (SolidWorks or 3DsMax is a big plus!
· Advanced Airsoft Tech skills are a big plus!
· Active Airsoft player is a big plus!
· Strong interest and advanced knowledge in manufacturing processes
· Must relocate to Vienna! Full time job in Vienna! Company will support relocation process!
· Very good English (Company language is English!)
· Basic knowledge in German and/or Chinese nice-to-have
Our customer is a well-established producer and trading company based in Vienna. If you are looking for a new challenge in the area of AirSoft Guns and Gears, we would be delighted to receive your online application. Depending on experience, the remuneration is between € 37,000 and € 50,000 gross annual salary for a 38,5 hours working week. Overpayment is depending on qualifications and experience. Furthermore, our customer offers you an excellent working atmosphere, flexible working hours, a flat hierarchy in a very pleasant team and lots of fun working with AirSoft Guns and Gears.